Low Vision Service
If you have had a recent diagnosis of a visual impairment and would like advice on living with sight loss, our free low vision service can provide you with:
- Information and support
- Enhanced low vision assessments
- NHS sight tests
- Ways to help daily living
- Ways to continue favourite hobbies
- Advice about the latest technology available
- Peer support
- Signposting and information about other services
For an appointment please call: 01302 965195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our walk-in resource centre is open Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4.30pm (closed 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm).
Our friendly team are here to help.
Telephone help and advice
If you need help and advice, for either yourself or a family member living with sight loss and can’t make it to our Doncaster Sight Centre please call:
TELEPHONE: 01302 965195 or EMAIL: email@example.com